With regard to 或 in regard to (= in connection with) 意為「關於；至於」，其中 regard 須用單數，不可用 regards。儘管 with regards to 自 1990 年代以來有越來越多人使用的趨勢，但仍應被視為錯誤。例如：
- With regard to your suggestion I will consider it carefully. (關於你的建議，我會好好考慮) (正)
- With regards to your suggestion I will consider it carefully. (誤)
不過，由於許多人認為 with regard to 和 in regard to 這兩個在商業書信中經常用到的片語不夠簡潔，因此往往使用同義的 about、concerning 或 regarding 來代替。例如：
- There is no question with/in regard to his loyalty. (他的忠誠毋庸置疑)
There is no question about his loyalty.
- My sister asked me many questions with/in regard to study in Taipei. (我妹妹問我許多有關在台北唸書的問題)
My sister asked me many questions concerning study in Taipei.
- There is no problem with/in regard to the settings of the new software. (新軟體的設定方面毫無問題)
There is no problem regarding the settings of the new software.
在比較正式的情況中，我們亦可使用 as regards 來表示相同的意思。注意這裡的 regards 須用複數，不可使用 regard。例如：
- We have received your complaint as regards the noise. (我們已收到您關於噪音的投訴) (正)
We have received your complaint as regard the noise. (誤)
- As regards your request, we will consider the payment on Monday. (關於你的要求，我們週一會考慮這項付款) (正)
As regard your request, we will consider the payment on Monday. (誤)
My sister asked me many questions concerning study in Taipei.中，study 在此是作為名詞意思還是應當為動名詞
study 在此作名詞用，當及物動詞 concern 的受詞。
concerning是介詞,因此後面需接動名詞ing or 名詞
所以該句子應改為My sister asked me many questions concerning studying in Taipei.